Bout of Books & #CrushYourTBR | Progress & challenges


Hey!
It's finally time for the read-a-thon week to begin! Want to see my progress and answers to the challenges? Then read below!


Monday, 11.5. 2015
I came back home at 7 p.m. so I just read a few pages from the Elite...

Progress:
  • The Elite: 143 pages (finished)
  • Total page count: 143
  • Total book count: 1

Todays challenge:
1. How do you organize your shelves?
I've got one series shelf, one shelf for english books, one shelf of my favourite books and then the rest is organized by colour.

2. What is one of your favorite book that’s not in one of your favorite genres?
I love Saeculum  by Ursula Poznanski - but I don't usually read thrillers.

3. What is the last 5 star book you read?
13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher.

4. What book are you most excited to read during the read-a-thon?
The Elite - but I'm now reading it so we'll see how I like it...

5. What book do you recommend the most?
In general? There are lots of those... But my first three are The Faut in Our Stars, Harry Potter and The Huger Games.


Tuesday, 12.5. 2015
I came back home at 7 p.m. so I just read a few pages...

Progress:
  • The Sea of Tranquility: 20 pages
  • Zakázaná přitažlivost: 18 pages
  • Total page count: 181
  • Total book count: 1



Wednesday, 13.5. 2015
Today was a reading night and I wanted to finish the czech book, but it kind of didn't happen...

Progress:
  • The Sea of Tranquility: 11 pages
  • Zakázaná přitažlivost: 169 pages
  • Total page count: 361
  • Total book count: 1


Thursday, 14.5. 2015
I finally finished the book, yay! I also read a few pages from the Twilight comic...

Progress:
  • Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Volume 1: 224 pages (finished)
  • Zakázaná přitažlivost: 118 pages
  • Total page count: 703
  • Total book count: 3


Friday, 15.5. 2015
I finished the Twilight comictoday but I didn't have much time for reading so that is all I managed...

Progress:
  • Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Volume 2: 232 pages (finished)
  • Total page count: 935
  • Total book count: 4


Saturday, 16.5. 2015
I finished The Sea of Tranquility and visited the Book World Prague - I came back home with 13 books so I kand of need to crush my TBR eve n more now...

Progress:
  • The Sea of Tranquility: 179 pages (finished)
  • Total page count: 1 114
  • Total book count: 5


Sunday, 17.5. 2015
Today I started a new book bud I didn't manage to finish...

Progress:
  • After Eden: 94 pages 
  • Total page count: 1 208
  • Total book count: 5

Marky

Komentáře

  1. I've read The Elite during Bout of Books 11 and I just couldn't put it down. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

    Good luck for the read-a-thon. Happy readings! :)

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. Yeah, I did! I gave the book 5/5 stars! And tysm, you too :)

      Vymazat

Okomentovat

Budu ráda za každý komentář, připomínku, nápad... Pokud byste mě chtěli kontaktovat osobně, můžete použít můj mail marky48dsp@gmail.com. Předem díky za jakoukoli odezvu.